Search This Blog

Thursday 24 October 2019

#6 Digitally Fluency Intensive - Dealing with Data

It's only week 2 but already it seems like time is slipping away. Last night our school had their disco, it was great time to see our students in a different light, but the reality they don't have long before they head into Year 6's. We've just started our testing however, I needed some tools to help me assess where the students are at. 

This is the session I have been looking forward to the most, as I know little about google forms, sheets and google mymaps. 


Normally during our team meetings, I'm in awe of how quickly our team leader produces these excel spreadsheets with data & graphs from our student's results. Then I will ask him "How do I do that??" .. then his ghastly expression which indicates his time is precious. 

I'm looking forward to this labor weekend, not so much the 1-day break but setting up google sheets to help me with my report writing .. YES!!


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Migi - this is great! I'll be sure to come visit you and your notes if I ever get stuck on google sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Migi, Please don't spend all Labour Weekend on your Google Sheets - but I must say, I'm also looking forward to having a play around with all the new skills I have learned today. Good luck with impressing your team leader in future with your graphs and analysis. Thanks for sharing the disco photos - looked like a very fun and colourful event!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your passion for data Migi. Very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. hotpartystripper reviews

    ReplyDelete